Friday 25 March 2016

Rein Contact. The Secrets of the Trainers. Dressage, Horse training
Randi Thompson.


"Horse training terms that confuse riders. What do they mean that my horse should be supple (soften) to the rein contact? Also, how far should I bring my horses head over when I am asking for the 'bend?' Now you can watch what I do with Trudy as I break down each step of the process, including what bending should look like from in the saddle"

If you are like many riders you are not sure if your horse is really soft to to the rein connection (also called supple) Many riders are also not sure what a correct "bend" should look like in front of the saddle. They are not sure how far to bring their horses head over. (The bending technique came from Carl Hester World Champion Dressage Trainer of Charlotte Dujardin) I have been experimenting with the bending technique these past few weeks and find it is easy for riders to understand and apply to what they are doing in their riding.

Rein Contact. The Secrets of the Trainers. Dressage, Horse training
Randi Thompson
.

Posted via Composer